Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dear Love of My Life,

Today I stared at the back of your head for two straight hours.
One time, during class today, you turned around and we made several seconds of eye contact.
Then I realized you were looking at someone behind me.
You don't even know my name, as I do not know yours.
(If I knew yours I'm sure I would look you up on facebook, find your screenname, and then complusively check your away message).
I have no idea what your voice sounds like, because you have never even acknowledged my presence.
Stop not doing your hair.
Stop wearing nerdy glasses and reading sci fi books, because it makes me want to stalk you.
If I ever ran into you on the street I would probably punch you in the face out of sheer confusion and shyness.

Love,
Julie

5 Comments:

Blogger Sami said...

hahahaha. i love you, julie.

i feel like, secretly, everything with a penis (and some things without) is the love of your life.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Mizz Julay said...

its truuue!! and what do you mean 'some things without'? hahaaa!!

10:29 AM  
Blogger trish said...

i think when she says "some things without" she is refering to your lesbianess.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Mizz Julay said...

oh just proclaim it to the whole world, THANKS. actually, she could also be referring to my unnaturual love of the bottle.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Sami said...

no, i'm talking about the vag.

just to clear things up.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home