Monday, September 19, 2005

i really DO suck at life.

hi fellas, i decided to do the blog thing. i don't know if i will be able to keep up with it, but i promise my life is entertaining, strange, and lovely enough to write about. i tried to keep a journal, but my heavy drinking habit interferes with that. its 4:08 in the AM, and i just decided i'm pulling an all-nighter with jason.. this blows. i cant sleep because im scared of the dark (im not joking at all), and i have to be up in 4 hours. i have to go to the gyno at 8 to get my vag checked out - yummy. my whole weekend was a blur, but i guess the drinking i do here 3 or so days a week is a lot better then the drinking i do in toledo - aka every single day of the week. i hooked up with a guy friday night and i didnt know his name or his number. i just know he had an awesome original nintendo collection (which is probably how he conned me into coming home with him, actually). i woke up out of a drunkenly passed out state, fully clothed, wearing one earring and last nights makeup on his couch. so i just left. all i have in memory of "russ" is a picture on my camera phone (thats right, its a Razr - sorry, i just had to add that. if i was a man my penis would be very small). anyway, the picture sucks, we both look horrible. good thing i know where he lives, so next time i get alcohol in me i can stumble to his apartment and pound on the door. (its just a matter of time). so um, how bout i tell you about myself? i'm 19, from the southside of toledo, ohio. i'm extremely liberal and an obnoxious drunk. i fall in love with just about every person i meet. i go to ohio university, and it may be the best thing thats ever happened to me. i'm obsessed with tucker max, charles bukowski, and my internet friend jason who is my hero in all aspects of life. i live a double life. im a hoodrat who wants to be a hippie. isnt that weird? toledo sucks and has molded me into a horrible person, i hope i never have to go back there. i want to move to chicago and teach Contemporary History to innercity highschool children. uh. i dont feel like telling you about myself anymore. today i was sitting on the Gam Hall smoking bench with my friend Assley and i heard a spooky rustling in the bushes. i turned around and there was a horrid looking bunny rabbit staring at me, so i freaked out and ran. this weekend was super strange to me - full of crazy random occurances and odd coincidences. i think it is because there was a full moon. okay bye

1 Comments:

Blogger hiv home test kit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home