Monday, November 07, 2005

a reply

holy shit. i love my mother:


Julie, go to the doctor if it gets worse. Usually there is not much for the doctor to do. I was told that doctor is likely to wrap your toe around to keep the toe straight. I am glad that things look good. I will tell Dad about your "new" bike. He has been busy fixing the printer for the last couple of days. Besides, don't use the f word again! I highlighted the word for you. Please, please! be more polite.

love, mom

julie wrote:
yesterday my friend and i spray painted her yellow and red it is fucking awesome. i made a new friend i love her we hung out last night, but i dont know if she likes me because she might think im too wild or something. who knows. i dont know what else to write about. i love you so much it makes my heart hurt. email is better than phones.

love love love,
julie

1 Comments:

Blogger Sami said...

hahahaha.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home