Monday, December 19, 2005

chicago

soooo i vacationed at my sister's place in chicago for the past couple of days
took the train out, was supposed to leave at 6 in the morning
too bad i had to wait in the train station for 4 hours.
holy shit.
i was supposed to get in to chicago at 9:30, yah, let's try 3pm.
blech. anyhow,
the weekend was fun.

I LOVE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
next time i go to chi my plan is to ride the train ALL DAY
sears tower. yummy restuarants. sudoku. shop shop shop. bums (whom i gave all my change to)
nothing too exciting, but it was nice to get out of the boring city of toledo for once.
i've officially decided that i'm moving to chicago once i am finished with OU

(this city NEEDS me)
super depressed now that i'm back in the little home
a week until christmas, two until school
and all i want to do tonight is DRINK
too bad ford has been M.I.A. for a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home